Getting a new Puppy?
There are a few things to keep in mind when introducing your new puppy to family members and other pets.
- Always supervise young children and pets – teach children how to approach and stay safe around dogs.
- Teach children to be gentle and careful with their new puppy.
- Have children sit down and let the puppy come to them.
- Introduce your puppy to older dogs and cats in a neutral
area. Let them sniff and get used to each other.
- Never leave your puppy unsupervised with other pets.
- Allow all pets in your home a territory of their own that other
pets can’t access.